Why Does Your Business Need a Facebook Fan Page?
A Facebook fan page is more than just another way to connect with prospects and customers online. Your Facebook fan page can:
· Drive more traffic to your website
· Build your email list
· Sell more products/services
· Announce special offers and promotions
· Announce events
· Share news
· Provide value to your prospects and customers
· Share photos and videos
· Get feedback from clients and prospects
· Improve your relationships with your prospects and customers
· Improve Search Engine Optimization
· Facebook fan pages are public
· You can communicate directly with your “fans”.
· When a person joins your fan page, it’s published in their News feed – this gives a viral quality to your fan page.
· You have access to more than 500 million active users who log onto Facebook regularly and spend an average of 55 minutes per day on the site.
· Facebook is now the 2nd most visited site in the world after Google
· And Facebook fan pages are free!
Plain and simple, Facebook offers a huge potential to profit and grow your business.
I have a great workbook and checklist to help you with this process AND it is only
TEN BUCKS! Imagine what a great benefit this information can be for your business!